Micro-Precision Automation Advantages
Visionary design. Brilliant engineering. Precise manufacturing. That is the formula that has made Micromatic a leader in the automated assembly industry for over 50 years. From single stations to complete systems, Micromatic has set the standard for performance and longevity.
Higher Volume Automated Piston Rod Assembly
Collaborative Robot Applications
Micromatic offers a full range of services from working with the customer in scoping the project for quote, through installation, and final sign off of the equipment at the customer's facility. Some of the services we offer during this process include:
- Engineering Design & Consultation
- Project Management
- Installation (from supervision up to full turn-key)
- Scheduled design reviews & status updates
- Training (OJT to Formal)
Micromatic Machinery Benefits
- All equipment designs are designed and built to meet Customer safety standards and approval.
- All ergonomic concerns are addressed per Customer specs
- Machine heights designed and manufactured to Customer specs
- Operator motions are minimized to promote efficiency
- Simple system design with proven history of repeatability
- Micromatic designs and manufactures to a 95% efficiency rate
- Robustness of design promotes exceptional life expectancy of the systems
Easy to maintain
- Design provides for easy access to mechanism service points
- Open, easy access to intervention points on entire system
- HMI Messages provide associate with machine status for operation and diagnostics
- Additional part types can be easily integrated
- Micromatic proven concept allows expansion for additional model types
- Flexibility on part types with servo driven features to handle variety of components
- Robust RFID design promotes efficiency and repeatability
- Component orientation maintained through assembly process
- Presence and orientation* of components are verified
- Flexlink Conveyor systems with significant reliability record
- Durability on proven designs evolving over 50 year history*
- Minimizing perishable items to reduce potential tooling costs*
- Micromatic tooling designed to run at over 1000 PPH (3 to 1 ratio)
- Significant savings in tooling costs realized in a few years
Global Installation Locations
Micromatic automation equipment is built in Berne, Indiana and shipped to locations all over the world. Our field service team along with support from our global service providers, support the installation and servicing of these installations for the lifetime of the equipment.
How Can We Help?
Please contact Micromatic to discuss your application needs.